Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 1 - 7 Day Kickstart

So today is the ACTUAL day 1. I did my grocery shopping for the week, I've had 2 of my 3 meals already and the food is not only delicious, but surprisingly satisfying being that it's so limited.  I've just finished my second workout for today and now I'm going to take the kids outside. My active chore for the day is going to be cleaning up the back yard. It's a beautiful day out and Lily wants to paint...no need to create an extra mess in the house! While she's doing that, and Maddie is busy stealing and snacking on paints, I will be tidying yard and raking the lawn!! And when we're done, Lily pushes her little shopping cart around and picks up all of her toys to put back into the play house.

Also, life is a little crazy right now, so I haven't had much chance to start linking up some of the info I've been learning and utilizing, and I am still working on incorporating blog time into my day. So in the meantime, check out my Pinterestt account, there is lots of good info there to start with and some of those very pins are the articles etc I hope to be linking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment