Wednesday 20 June 2012

Body Revolution

Today I started day one of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I LOVE it! It's an intense workout, but only 1/2 hour long! I am starting with the 7 day metabolism boost diet plan, though I haven't shopped for the components of the diet yet...I guess we'll make it an 8 day plan then? So, you can look up what it all entails here, but basically it's a super strict 7 day metabolism boosting diet with a workout plan that actually is doubled up with a half hour of cardio in the same day too. After that, it's back to a normal, healthy diet and one workout per day. What I like is that this system is fool proof, it comes with a fitness plan, and several different workouts and tells you when to use each one. It also comes with a diet plan, including recipes and a shopping list. Normally I would like something that I can choose my own foods etc, but this one teaches you how to exchange foods you don't like for ones you do, and really, with my busy life, it's one less thing I have to think about and still get the results I desire!! Here goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment